This is a job training program designed to prepare students for a position as an entry-level CNC Operator. The CNC Operator Academy accepts trainees into the program by using a screening process intended to assure the applicant is making an informed choice about the occupation, and that their background aligns with the requirements of the employers.
Prerequisite skills and admission criteria to enter the academy:
- GED or High School Diploma
- Criminal history free of violent crimes or repeated offenses
- Be at least 18 years old
- Provide references that can speak to a candidate's mechanical aptitude
- Must pass a math assessment
- Achieve a passing score on the ACT Performance Assessment